| Full gourmet breakfast included in room rates. During the week, a full breakfast is served at 7:30 am (later, if requested), later on weekends.|
Special dietary accommodations available upon request.
• High speed wireless internet available throughout the whole house
• We accept all people of all ages
• Hot water heat, central air conditioning
• We have a cozy sitting room in the parlor. A great place to stretch out and relax!
For the comfort of others, smoking is not permitted in our B&B.
• Pets are not allowed. Coriander (Cori for short), our Springer Spaniel, will help meet your "doggie fix".
Guest parking is free and is available on the side of the driveway or in front on the street.
Check-in normally between 3 and 6 pm, but we are extremely flexible in order to fit your schedule.
Check-out by 11:00 a.m., but again, we are extremely flexible in order to fit your schedule.
• From time to time we have a two day minimum on weekends; check with us for more information.
• If you do need to cancel for any reason, there will not be any penalty if cancelled two weeks before the date of your stay; for the week of the Epic Conference we have a one month cancellation policy. For all cancellations, you will need to get a cancellation number for book-keeping purposes. If you need to cancel less than two weeks before your stay, you will be charged the full amount and a gift certificate for that amount will be issued to you. (If you do not cancel before 8 pm of the date of your stay, you will be charged the full amount and no gift certificate will be issued - consider it a generous donation to our building fund.)